A healthy family supper of lentil and feta frittata quiche. Leftover quiche is a terrific lunch option. Fun and delicious which is very beneficial for your body.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup of low-fat milk
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive
- 1 onion of brown thinly sliced
- 500g of lentils in a can, washed and drained
- Capsicum strips roasted in a jar of 310g that has been draining (about 1/3 cup)
- 100g feta, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives in addition to the extra for serving
- 4 tomatoes to chopped into slices (use different shapes and colors depending on the variety available)
- 1 red onion, thinly cut
- 3 tsp extra olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Small fresh basil leaves of 1/4 cup leaves
- Pre-heat furnace to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Crack the eggs in the bowl, then mix in milk and whisk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In an ovenproof frying pan that measures 20cm at medium-high. Then add the onions and simmer for five minutes or until it is lightly golden. Add the lentils and capsicum to the pot Mix to combine.
- Mix the egg mixture, then sprinkle with cheese and chives. Then bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the egg mixture is cooked. In the meantime, prepare the tomato salad.
- Remove frittata from the oven and let it sit for five minutes prior to taking it off the pan. Sprinkle with extra chives, and serve with tomato salad.
- Mix onion and tomato in the bowl of. Sprinkle with oil and vinegar, add salt and pepper, then sprinkle with basil leaves
ENJOY RECIPES !