If you’re anything same me, thou should spend hours in the granola aisle at the supermarket, trying to find just the ideal kind. You understand the one– it has lots of fun mix-ins like nuts and also dried out fruit, it’s sweet, yet not too wonderful, it’s spiced with cinnamon, and also it’s loaded with big clusters of oats and nuts. And also if you’re anything like me, you have actually involved understand that it’s nearly difficult to locate the best granola at the shop.
Enter: my homemade granola recipe! As opposed to using white or brown sugar, I sweeten it naturally with a modest amount of syrup, so it’s just the right amount of wonderful. I seasoning it generously with cinnamon, as well as I add an inside story of almond butter to form great deals of nutty clusters. It’s likewise adjustable, a scrumptious theme for whatever dried fruits and nuts I (or you) could be yearning.
Homemade Granola Recipe Contents
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/2 mug chopped walnuts
- 1/2 mug coconut flakes, optional
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsps thawed coconut oil
- 1/4 cup syrup
- 2 tbsps luscious almond butter
- 1/3 mug dried out cranberries, optional
- Preheat the oven to 300 ° F as well as line a cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium dish, integrate the oats, walnuts, coconut flakes, if using cinnamon, as strong as salt. Drizzle in this coconut oil plus maple sugar, and also add this almond butter. Mix up until incorporated. Scoop the granola onto the cooking sheet as well as press the combination into a 1-inch-thick oval. This will undoubtedly encourage clumping.
- Bake for 15 mins, revolve the frying pan midway and use a fork to break the granola apart just a little bit gently. Bake for 15 minutes more, or till golden brownish. Sprinkle with dried out cranberries, if preferred. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.