- 6 big half chicken thigh fillets
- smoked paprika, 2 tsp
- 2 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 200g tiny button mushrooms
- 100 g butter, diced
- 5 finely sliced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 bunch trimmed English spinach
- To serve: toasted crusty bread
- Salad greens (mixed) *to serve
- 1 lemon, peeled and sliced into wedges *to serve
- 1 tsp salt + pepper *to taste
- Sprinkle paprika over the chicken. In a big frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high fever. Toss in the chicken. Cook for 4 minutes through side, or until browned on both sides. Place on a plate to cool.
- Cut the mushrooms in half lengthwise. In a medium-high-heat pan, melt 40g butter and the remaining oil. Toss in the mushroom. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring infrequently, or until golden. Place on a plate to cool.
- Pour in the remaining butter into the pan. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly, or until butter is golden brown. Garlic plus tarragon should be joined at this point. Cook for 1 minute, or continuously the mixture is aromatic. Repeat the chicken and mushroom to this pan. Cook for 5 minutes, or continuously chicken is cooked through, applying regularly.
- Turn off the heat. Toss in the spinach into the pan. Cover. Allow it sit for 2 minutes, or until the leaves have wilted. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chicken on a plate with bread, salad, and lemon wedges.
ENJOY RECIPES !