Often we need to change our watch strap if it gets old and dirty. However, it is not an easy way to change the strap. Maximum of the time, we need tools to remove it without giving a scratch on the watch. But let’s think that you do not have drilled lugs at this moment, what you should do. That’s why we are going to tell you how to change the watch strap without a tool. For instance, the watch may not have present any hole outside to enter the spring bars. By the way, you still have a chance to change the strap. But it will just take some time and patience.
Now we are going to describe a quick way to replace a watch strap step by step. The methods will teach you to change the strap without any tools in a second. Let’s get into it.
- First of all, you will start by turning over the watch and setting the knob on every one of the straps.
- Secondly, smoothly slide the knob over to free the pin and strap by beginning with one side.
- Thirdly, tick the finish of the pin that is inverse of the speedy delivery handle into the pinhole To supplant the tie with another fast delivery pin.
- Slide the handle on the opposite finish of the lash over to permit space for this side of the pin, then, at that point, line it up with the relating pinhole and delivery the handle.
- Rehash on the opposite side of your watch.
- When the fast delivery tie is connected, give your watch lashes a pull outward to affirm that your watch tie substitution has been fruitful.
How To Replace An Apple Watch’s Band?
Here the detailed step-by-step guide on how you’ll change an Apple watch’s band.
- Turn your Apple Watch® over so it is face down and find the delivery catches on your watch. These will be the catches on the two sides of the sensor, close to where the lash interfaces with the watch.
- Start with one side, and keeping in mind that holding down the catch, slide the band to one side or right to eliminate it.
- To supplant the band, slide the new band into place until you hear a tick. Note: Make sure you have within the band confronting you. This will be the side with the Shinola logo on it.
- As consistently with any watch lash substitution, give your band a pull on the two sides of the watch to guarantee your new band is gotten effectively.
How To Change Leather Band Watch Band That Doesn’t Have Lugs?
Regardless of whether your present watch band is exhausted, or you might want to give your watch another look, you can, without much of a stretch, supplant your calfskin watchband. This aide will help you change watch groups for cases without openings in the drags.
How can you say whether your watch drags do or don’t have openings? Check the watch hauls, which is the metal part that sticks out to hold the watch band. If the watch drags are smooth, it doesn’t have openings. You should then follow these means to eliminate your watch band.
The Tools you need to replace the band:
- A spring bar tool.
- Replacement watchband.
- New spring bars and parts tray.
- A handful of easy steps.
It is your responsibility to arrange the tool, but we will tell you the handful of easy steps below:
- The initial step to changing your watch band is to eliminate the current watch band. Start by holding the watch, perched on its side with the watch crown facing up. Grab the watch case, so one side of the band is confronting you.
- Take your spring bar instrument and slip the forked end under the top carry. When the point gets on the spring bar, push down and afterward to the side to pop the spring bar free. When the spring bar is free, pull the finish of the watch band out of the case. Please take off the spring bar from the band and put it to the side on the off chance you need to reuse it.
- Set the initial segment of the watch band out of the way, so you will recall the side of the watch case it was. After doing this, you will guarantee that the catch of your new watch band will finish the same way as your unique band.
- Turn the watch case, so 50% of the watch brand that is as yet appended to the watch case is available to your apparatuses.
- Put the band to the side on the opposite side of the watch case as was finished with the past side (to tell which side goes where).
- Set the spring bar of the watch band in the opening in the base haul. Be sure that your watch band’s done side is confronting a similar heading as the watch face. Take the forked finish of the spring bar apparatus and position it so you can push one of the spring closures of the spring bar down (that way, it fits under the haul). Move the watch band around in the hauls until you feel and see the spring bar fly into place (this will happen when the spring bar discovers the opening in the watch carry). It may last you a few tries to get the spring bar in position.
- Now, Position the watch band with the goal that the completed side faces the same way as the watch precious stone and spot the spring bar in the opening in the base carry. Utilize the forked finish of your spring bar device to push the top piece of the spring bar down so it may slide under the total watch drag. As was finished with the primary half, squirm the watch band around under the top haul until it slips into place in (it’s opening in the carry). When the two parts of the watch band are safely connected to the watch case, you are prepared to wear your watch again with its pristine look.
Here we have described the detailed procedure to change the watch strap on different kinds of the brand watch. However, if you have a Casio watch and want to know how to change the Casio watch battery, we have a detailed guide on it.