- 10 g butter, diced
- 1 trimmed leek, sliced into 1cm thick slices
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- 535g potato and leek soup in a can
- 375 grams of penne noodles
- One lemon
- 425g drained and flaked tuna in olive oil
- 1/2 cup baby peas, frozen
- A quarter cup of sour cream
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup pizza cheese, grated
- To serve, a baby rocket
- Preheat this oven to 180 degrees Celsius/160 degrees Celsius fan-forced. In a large, heavy-bottomed ovenproof frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Toss in the leek. Cook, stirring infrequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until this vegetables are softened. Garlic should be added. Cook for 30 seconds, or until the mixture smells pleasant. Toss in the soup and 2 cups of water. Bring the water to a boil. Salt & pepper to taste. Add the pasta and mix well. Cover. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or continuously pasta is cooked, stirring halfway through.
- Remove the rind from the lemon using a zester in the meantime. Lemon juice (about 1 tablespoon).
- Increase the oven temperature to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. In a large mixing bowl, combine the tuna, peas, sour cream, lemon juice, and parsley. Pizza cheese should be sprinkled on top. Bake for 10 minutes, uncovered, or until cheese is browned and melted. Lemon zest and baby rocket are sprinkled on top. Serve.
ENJOY RECIPES !